quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2016

Bastian Schweinsteiger's last game for Germany?

Resultado de imagem para schweinsteiger
Schweinsteiger kissing the World Cup trophy in 2014.




It seems that Schweinsteiger  will play his last game for Germany today!

A friendly match against Finland today (31/08/2016) will put an end on his bright career with Germany's shirt.

It's a little sad because I remember saw him for the first time playing in World Cup 2006. In that moment he was by far one of the best players in the world! And he kept his football ability in Bayern for many years.

Today he is at Manchester United to try a new challenge in his career. I confess that my expectatios about him were too high if I remember he is over 30's and of course he is not the same than he was in 2006. Yes I know the clock ticks for everyone.

Here in Brazil most part of the journalist say that Mourinho has put the German player aside and not respecting the Red devil's midfielder. Everybody knows how difficult behavior Mourinho has.

All these ingredients appears to make news and speculations about his career. The last news I heard about him was about Benfica interest, I don't know if this is official but I will keep my search.

We can never forget that he was on th team tha won the World Cup 2014 in Brazil!!!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário