sábado, 27 de agosto de 2016

HULL CITY X MANCHESTER UNITED PREMIER LEAGUE 2016-2017 (27/08/2016)

Resultado de imagem para hull city vs manchester united
HULL CITY X MANCHESTER UNITED 27/08/2016. PREMIER LEAGUE 2016-2017


I hope you guys are enjoying my posts about Premier League games, I'm not professional, but I like football and one of my greatest pleasures is spend some time with this amazing sport!

Hull City x Manchester United will be my third game posting for you guys!

The best team possible for Red Devils was on the game today!

In the first half ball possession and some attempts to the target were better than the Tigers. Wayne Rooney and Zlatan Ibrahimovic were the best of Red Devils team, David de Gea hadn't to work. The Tigers could't do their job despite playing at home.

In the second half Robert Snodgrass from home team injured (3 minutes) in the begining of the game and Shaun Maloney takes the position. On the Red Devils side Anthony Martial goes out a gives place to Henrikh Mkhitaryan (15 minutes), then Mata goes out and Rashford (26 minutes) comes in.

Like a miracle, Rashford scored the 3 points golden goal for Manchester United (47 minutes).


Paul Pogba's light was turned off today just like his mates, I was expecting more from this team. If Manchester United  wants to go further on the competition,, winning the games againts weaker teams (in theory at least) is not a matter of choice, is an obligation.

What did you guys think about the game? I hope you guys enjoy my amateur work, but I'm trying to improve and be always better and better. If you like leave a coment below, share with your friends and anyone who loves this sport!





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário