quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2015

UNDER ARMOUR SONIC FITTED

Hi guys how are you doing?

Yesterday finally arrived my new Under Armour T-shirt, it's called Sonic Fitted. I never had products from U.A, only Adidas and Nike used to be in my closet. It's a question of time until U.A reach those 2 on the top of sports suits. I think a little of competition is good, for the market, for us and of course for the high quality of the products.

I tried to change a little, many people say that Under Armour have excellent materials to make their stuff. And I agree, the T-shirt has a very high quality and over here, in Brazil, only one club is supported by the franchise.

I'm talking about São Paulo Futebol Clube, the greatest club in Brazil.

See you later guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgAPoMf8lj8


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário